Thursday, March 18, 2010

Clark University Presentation



On Tuesday, March 16th, I was a guest lecturer in Professor Will O'Brien's MGMT 252 Green Business Management course at Clark University. The course is supposed to introduce the concept and practice of sustainable development and energy management as they related to local small business, local government, local non-profits, and local citizens. I came in and spoke about how Harvard University was embracing sustainability. My presentation was similar to others I've given on the subject, though updated somewhat. The presentation can be found here.

Professor O'Brien taught a Sustainable Business course as part of the Masters of Science in Facilities Management program I'm pursuing through Massachusetts Maritime Academy. The sustainability plan found here is one my group did for Taza Chocolate as part of that class.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog you have here. You’ll discover me looking at your stuff often. Saved! London renovation company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. London renovation company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article post. Really Cool. https://westasianetwork.com/cure-seal-hardener.php

    ReplyDelete